The UoN libraries provide space and physical facilities for use by the library user community. These include:
- Libraries. The University of Nairobi library system consists of fourteen libraries across its colleges, schools, institutes and campuses. Library users are free to access and use these libraries for their academic work. Book loans services are available in all our libraries. The Mahatma Gandhi Graduate Library which was opened recently is accessible to graduate (Ph.D and Masters) students and Academic staff.
- Reading spaces. In all our libraries, there are spaces available that provide conducive environment for our users for their reading and studying. Library users are advised to make full use of the information in our libraries.
- Boardrooms. Boardrooms are available in some of our libraries and they are accessible to authorized users of the Library. The boardrooms are ideal for meetings, seminars and workshops.
- Computer laboratories. Technological innovations have necessitated the setting up of computer laboratories in our libraries. The laboratories are available for our library users to access electronic resources.
- Study carrels. The reading carrels are available in most of our libraries and are available for use by authorized PhD and Masters’ students for a specific period of time.