Systems to enhance access to information resources
The Library has put the following systems in place to enhance access to information resources;
- The physical libraries available in faculties, schools & campuses
- Remote access services that include VPN & MyLoft systems
- Interactive and user friendly library website
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) and online guide to archival information resources.
- WI-FI in all libraries and within the university premises
- Discovery tools that bring together all the relevant information resources in one platform using a single search box rather than searching individual databases.
- Research analytical tools to enhance academic integrity and scholarly research
- University Digital Repository that captures university local research
- Online library user registration
- Online helpdesk & feedback system
- Online how-to-videos, guides & presentations
- Customer care and reference librarians to support feedback system and personalized services including literature searching services