To provide quality information services that will empower the University in carrying out its core activities of teaching, learning, research, and community service & consultancy.
To be a world-class information center committed to excellence in the provision, dissemination, and preservation of knowledge.
- To provide access to information for teaching, learning, research, and consultancy.
- To enhance Library facilities and environment for improved information delivery.
- To enhance staff capacity and innovativeness.
- To establish and promote collaborations and partnerships for resource-sharing.
Our Core Values:
In our quest for timely provision of quality service, we shall be guided by the following core values:
- Quality customer-focused services - All our services will be customer-focused.
- Freedom of access to information - Provide all information needed for academic pursuits.
- Professional ethics and standards - In all our actions and interactions, we shall maintain ethical behavior, professional etiquette, honesty, and responsible citizenship.
- Intellectual property rights - Adhere to copyright and intellectual property laws and conventions
- Preservation and conservation of knowledge - Knowledge will be conserved and preserved for posterity.
- Innovativeness and creativity - We will utilize the emerging information and communication technologies to deliver up to date and value-added information services.
- Teamwork and team spirit - Work as a team to meet the information needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- National cohesion and inclusiveness - We are open to all citizens without any manner of discrimination