The Library has organized a series of online training events for the period starting from 8th August to 29th September 2021.
The main objective of this exercise will be to equip students and researchers on how to access and navigate the electronic resources offered by the Library. These will include e-books, e-journals, available remote access options, open-access resources, use of Turnitin software, Zotero open source referencing tool, and best practices in academic publishing that enhance academic integrity.
Key areas scheduled for training are -
- Remote Access to Electronic Information Resources
- Open Access Resources, Repositories & Dimension.ai
- Research Tools such as ORCID and Google Scholar
- Publishing in High Impact Academic Journals
- Academic Writing Skills
- Information Resource Searching Skills
- Zotero Referencing & Citation Tool
- Turnitin Similarity Checker
Links for the topics to be covered will be updated weekly on the library website. Visit this page for the scheduled training and the registration link - https://uonlibrary.uonbi.ac.ke/events
For the complete training schedule, Click Here.