Clearance Procedure for Submission of Soft Copy Theses / Projects / Dissertations
- Graduating student forwards a duly signed PDF version of their project/thesis and dissertation and other relevant documents to their respective Deans.
- Dean forwards verified documents to Graduate Studies Secretariat and in return, the Secretariat forwards the same to the Library through firstname.lastname@example.org for printing and binding.
- The Library Bindery raises invoice which contains payment details, bank details, paying charges, and emails to the student to pay for printing and binding services.
- Students are encouraged to use Mpesa payment mode by using their personal phone numbers for ease of identification.
- Student Scans and forwards a copy of the payment evidence to email@example.com.
- Library Bindery confirms payment, clears students for binding services, and forwards scanned copies of the clearance form and payment receipt to the Graduate Studies Secretariat, Dean, and the Student.
- Library prints and binds copies of thesis/project/dissertation, distribute to departments, and uploads the soft copy to the Digital repository.
- Original receipts can be collected from Library Bindery at Jomo Kenyatta Memorial Library (JKML) Main Campus after clearance.
- All bound copies shall be retained by the University and students who require additional copies can place a request to the Library upon payment.