Remote access to e-resources (Off campus)
- The UoN e-resources can be accessed off campus following the procedure given below:
- Using the student link on the UoN Homepage, create a UoN e-mail account using registration number and National ID/passport
- Create a network access account on students email link using documents mentioned in no.1 above
- You will receive network access account details through your email
- Go to https://vpn.uonbi.ac.ke, login to the network access account to access library resources, (Authenticate yourself twice) or access the Library website and select REMOTE ACCESS to take you to the login page.
- The link to New UoN Library Website will be displayed. Select it.
- For UoN staff, remote access is available by using the UoN email login details i.e. by going to the portal indicated in step 4 above.